GREAT LIFE 4 YOU Holdings Corporation defines success and happiness through niche service and product opportunities for you to have a GREAT LIFE!
The mission of GREAT LIFE 4 YOU Holdings Corporation is to exceed client expectations focusing consistently on making goals, forming plans, and realizing effective outcomes.
- AskDrCarr® is an educational service that researches and explains current medical, psychological, and success topics with a focus on health and mental fitness for FMP U.S. Veterans.
The research mission of AskDrCarr® is to help guide the Veteran to know success and joy through Health, Mind, and Spirit.
- The IvyLeagueWorks™ division is our premier niche-focused consulting service.
IvyLeagueWorks™ gives targeted clients the highest doctorate-level standard by delivering niche-focused consulting and translating services.
Focused markets enjoy the highest level resources and include the educational qualities from Hopkins, Harvard, an MBA, a Master of Public Health and also a medical doctorate!
- Ivy League Consulting™ seeks to support our FMP U.S. veterans with the most important need beyond saying, “thank you for your service.”
Ivy League-educated, veteran consultants actively seek what has made the best of each veteran and identify goals that will shape a successful plan for new and positive outcomes.
Most veterans’ plans include an upgrade in VA benefits, which requires an independently-processed claim or appeals with the VA.
Ivy League Consulting™offers detailed, focused medical literature reviews of medical standards literature that support the veteran’s independent positions as they process their claims or appeals with the VA.
- Ivy League Writing™ delivers a background in medicine, mental health, and public health for those who need medical and academic writing.
Much of the work of Ivy League Writing™ supports the intensive documentation required for Ivy League Consulting™ clients.
- Ivy League Translators™ meets a growing demand for certified translator (CT) services by focusing on the niche group that needs it most: professional organizations.
Professional organizations in the Spanish-speaking community have discovered they need rapid, certified Spanish-English translator (CT) services before their English-speaking businesses and governments will transact reimbursement of invoices.
Invoices received in Spanish are shipped out immediately to third-party agents for translation, which takes 90+ days before reimbursement processing begins.
Time is money.
Contact Ivy League Translators™ today to start your certified translator (CT) service at your professional organization.
- Global Mentoring Team includes FREE “how-to” tools reserved for FMP U.S. veterans as a way to say, “thank you for your service.”
The mission of Global Mentoring Team is to promote and empower personal independence of internationally-located FMP U.S. veterans, which reinforces the central mission of GREAT LIFE 4 YOU Holdings Corporation, “We Define Success!”
- GMT4Life is a suicide prevention resource reserved for FMP U.S. veterans registered to the Heroes Have Hope – when Empowered Effectively service.
GMT4Life is the premium service of the Global Mentoring Team division and shares its dedication to promote and empower personal independence of internationally-located FMP U.S. veterans.
The mission of GMT4Life is to introduce mitigating services to remotely-located, FMP U.S. veterans, in response to the President’s March 5, 2019, “National Call to Action to Empower Veterans and End the National Tragedy of Veteran Suicide.”
Take advantage of one of these services from GREAT LIFE 4 YOU Holdings Corporation NOW!
New opportunities are posted on Facebook, and Twitter!
P.S. GREAT LIFE 4 YOU Holdings Corporation’s desire is to help YOU realize your goals.
Let us help you discover a more successful and enjoyable reality, today!
We SEE YOUR SUCCESS…click here to see why!
ATTENTION caregivers of readers and readers that qualify for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ACT): get EASE OF ACCESS assistance with Great Life 4 YOU Holdings Corporation website content and features by selecting “ADA assist”: HERE.